Your Marketing Mentoring Intervention is about using the tools of marketing and management strategy to discover your value, articulate your offering, and build on your career… for the benefit of you and those you work with.
Mentorvention Momentum is a proactive and progressive mentoring intervention to
- You aren’t sure how to make your way toward greater responsibility
- You feel you are at or near the time to take your next career step
- You know you need to transition from doing more of the same to breaking through to something new
- As your environment changes around you, you are still struggling to define yourself
- You want to contribute more to your network and make better use of your connections
Mentorvention Momentum is a 5-stage education that can help you find answers to the above situations, using the skills and strengths that you already possess.
Here’s what you’ll experience a member of the Mentorvention program:
- Clear the Desks: Our 30 minute conversation to get all of your career-related issues out on the table, identified, and prioritized. So much of finding the best answers involves asking the best questions, and that’s where we’ll start. Our Clear the Desks session can be face-to-face if possible, or via Skype/Facetime or phone
- Zones: We are going to discover and walk around the borders of your comfort zone and then step over them, where you’ll discover that you’re still safe. We’ll make both of these zones bigger and brighter.
- SWOT Plus: We will review your list of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Then we make connections between your internal Strengths and Weaknesses and your external Opportunities and Threats, leading to real momentum, growth, and repair.
- Gaps Analysis: Where are you now, compared to where you want to be? What is leading to these gaps and how can you close them? Your gaps analysis is an exploration not only of your values and desired outcomes, but also the demands and needs of those you work with most closely.
- Kano: Our work with the Kano Model of Satisfaction will move you toward the discovery of delighting those you work with and work for while managing their expectations.
- Repositioning: Are you in the position you want to be in? Not just in some hierarchy, but in terms of your happiness and your career? We take positive and proactive steps toward understanding what you want, where you want to be, and how you will get there.
- Sit Down Session: We wrap up this phase of your Mentorvention with a 30 minute conversation about what you’ve discovered, what you want to work on, and what comes next.
- Check Up Session: At a time we agree on… perhaps a month down the road, maybe more, maybe less depending on what you want, we’ll check in and see how things are going and note the progress you have made.
Pricing: Receive the benefits of gaining Mentorvention Momentum for $445.